Sunday, June 25, 2006

June 25--Orientation & Anticipation

Sunday, June 25, 2006 by Laurel
New pictures! New info! At orientation this morning, they gave us an updated look at our daughters. Oh my! Was that ever a room full of excited people. We'll let the pictures tell you how incredibly beautiful she is.

Apparently she does NOT have the giant clown feet the last measurement report gave us to believe. We have learned that she enjoys baths (hooray!) and shopping (I call that rather precocious.). And she is apparently very close to walking already, already able to do it while holding on with one hand. (Glad Andrew got all that child-proofing done!) It has been confirmed that Hunan province is the home of spicy food and spicy babies.

Oh, and we went and saw Tiananmen Square and the Forbidden City. It was the first time we noticed people taking pictures of Andrew. Did I tell you we have new pictures of our daughter!?!?!?

We fly out tomorrow morning to the province and we should finally get her in the afternoon. Words fail me. Since we'll be a little preoccupied at first, and we'll be in a new city in terms of internet access, it may be a few days before I can write again. But please keep up the prayers! I will write when I can.

Love to you all, Dawn

<< Home