Sunday, October 01, 2006

Sunday Afternoon Lights

Sunday, October 01, 2006 by Dawn B
Hi friends!
Althea here.
My Mama has been super busy lately, so she asked if I'd post a blog and let you know how we're doing.
Well, all in all it's going quite well. I really like the learning center I go to several days per week. (But don't tell my mom. I always fuss when she's there. Makes her feel needed.)
I'm having a great time walking (actually I prefer running!) I can't believe how much more stuff I can reach now.
I thought I'd share some pics from my latest sports adventures with you.
Are you ready for some football!?!

I just love kickin' back with my Baba and watching the Big Men go crunch!



Here I am, getting into the proper stance for the O line.



Sometimes, I just cannot believe the refereeing at these games. Let the guys play, for crying out loud!





As you may have noticed, I have opted to become an "Urlacher backer." Many teams are vying for my loyalty, but I think the Bears really have what it takes to go all the way this year! (Besides their coach must be a really sweet guy--his name is Lovey!)


Thanks to my friend Kelly from church for the cool jersey!








I leave you with a thought from the wisdom files of John Madden: "Winning is a great cologne."










-----

<< Home