Monday, March 05, 2007

It's Jim Henson's Blizzard Babies!

Monday, March 05, 2007 by Dawn B
Hiiiiiiiiiii friends,
Althea here again.

A new word has been added to my secret vocabulary lately--blizzard! At first, I though it must be something bad, since my parents and everyone else seemed kind of worked up about it when it was headed our way.

Turns out to be a great thing--a WHOLE BIG BUNCH OF SNOW! And I love snow!

I also learned about a "snow day." That means my school is closed so I get to stay home with Mama and Baba. Very fun for the most part. Baba spent an awful lot of time shovelling and shovelling and shovelling the snow. I got to be out there to help only sometimes.

I think snow is the best! Not only does it give me a new challenge for my walking and balancing skills, but you can also kick it and squish it with your hands and feet. I also like making tracks through it. (Though this time there was so much, I couldn't get through it without falling down).

As you can see, I did fall down a bit. Can you believe my mother would snap a picture at such an undignified moment!?! I told her very clearly that she really ought to be helping me up instead. Sometimes that woman really tries my patience!




Looks like I'm starting to get a bit "winter moist," so Mama says it's time I went in.


Hope you're all having fun this winter too!

<< Home