Thursday, September 13, 2007

The Grandparents Tour 2007

Thursday, September 13, 2007 by Dawn B
Peek-oo!
It's me, Althea (or as I pronounce it "Ai-ya!").

Mommy asked if I wouldn't fill you all in on our trip to Michigan this summer.

We rode on airplanes again! I love airplanes! Somehow, mommy and daddy don't seem to get as much fun out of it. Something called "flight delays" made them sad. But I quickly cheered them up by running around the airports at full speed. I cheered up many other people there in the process.



Well, we finally got to Michigan, and I got to see Grandma Cyndi, my Aunties and cousins. I had lots of fun with Olivia and Sarah and Vivian climbing all over some weird plastic stuff at the mall. I look less than thrilled in the picture because we had to stop playing to pose and take it!


Later we met up with even more cousins at the park. We ate hot dogs and strawberries. Yummy!







Then we played on the playground. My cousin Ethan shares my forward-moving perspective on life! Woo-hoo!






I also had a very nice visit with Grandma Cyndi. We had a terrific tea party together. In this picture, I just told her a really good joke. It goes like this, "3 toddlers walk into a bar; the 4th one just fell down on her bum."








I also had a terrific visit with Grandmama Rose. It's so nice to be with people who haven't seen all your material already!

We also got to swim in Grandmama Rose's pool.
I love swimming!







On one of our visits to Papa and Nana, we went to feed the ducks. I love the song about the five little ducklings. That "one little duck" who decided to boss all the others around--now that's someone I can relate to!








Finally, it was time for us to ride off into the sunset.
Love you!
Althea

<< Home