Sunday, October 21, 2007

Two!

Sunday, October 21, 2007 by Dawn B

"Watch Me!"

That's one of my favorite phrases now. I'm two! And that gives me official license to run around like a crazy woman (although mommy seems to think I only have a learner's permit).

Here I am on the day of my second birthday. We went out to eat with some friends, then on the the traditional birthday jump from the giant stethoscope. America! What a kooky country!


Then I went for a ride on the little carousel. The fine print nearby says that my parents should be supervising me while I'm on this ride. For crying out loud, I'm two already!








A few days later, we had a bigger party at the park with a BIG cake--complete with lots of frosting and a dancing Dora. Dancing with a monkey? Sounds like fun to me!

Thanks to everyone for the cards and gifts and birthday hoopla. May your spirit always jump from a stethoscope and your heart always dance with the monkeys!
Althea

<< Home